10 Reasons to Choose Berkshire Accountants Limited:
- We are qualified and experienced; so you will be in safe hands.
- We give priority to our client, and we understand that every business is unique as every client has individual requirements.
- We will work with you to understand your business and help you where ever you need us in order to improve your performance.
- You will have access to an excellent team and all services we offer.
- We will prepare your accounts promptly within deadlines, provided you have supplied us with all of the information we require well in time.
- We do remind you about deadlines to submit the accounts and tax returns.
- You will dealing with the same person that saves you explaining things each time you contact us.
- We target emails reply with 24 hours that save your unnecessary waiting time.
- We only take the assignment if we do consider us capable enough to keep up with you requirement.
- Our fee arrangements are flexible and we let you pay monthly, quarterly or yearly as per agreement.
Shahzad S. K. Niazi (FCCA)
Shahzad is the founder of Berkshire Accountants Limited, and driver behind the success of the business. He studied ACCA at the London College of Accountancy in 2007 before moving to Reading, where we worked in a variety of accounting firms before setting up his own. He is experienced in all areas of business accounting, along with statutory audit requirements. He also supervises VAT, payroll and bookkeeping services within the firm.
Humza Butt (CAT),(ACCA finalist)
Accounts Senior & Payroll Incharge
Humza is one of our fully qualified supporting accountants manager and payroll specialist. He supervises the payroll of almost 100 clients, including any P11D’s and even their auto-enrolment pension requirements. He also prepares client year end accounts and tax returns. He is proficient in financial analysis, and is always keen to help businesses improve their processes. When he’s not at work, Humza likes to spend time with his wife and daughter, and he is a fitness freak who loves going to the gym and boots camps.
Talha Mubeen (FIA, ACCA Finalist)
Semi Senior Accountant/Audit Executive
Talha joined our team in 2017, he is one of our supporting accountants, assisting Shahzad and Humza in accounts preparation. He also assists in solicitor’s accountants report and statutory audit assignments.
Shahzaib has recently joined our team at Berkshire Accountants Limited. He primarily handles the bookkeeping and VAT returns of our clients, and maintains their accounting records to ensure that their VAT returns are done in a timely manner.
LET’S WORK WITH US
Call Berkshire Accountants Limited today to find out how we can take care of your accountancy needs. For first free consultation/meeting you can telephone on
Tel: 0118 327 4200
Mob: 0 77 945 10 499