Every year, thousands of new businesses are born. In fact, last year (2017) alone over 660,000 companies were formed, and that number is only set to go up. In fact, the Financial Times names the UK as an unrivalled place to start and grow a business. But as a new business, there are a lot of problems you’ll face, and it can sometimes be difficult to work out which avenue to go down to solve them. But at Berkshire Accountants, we understand the struggles you’re going through, having gone through many of them ourselves! That’s why we strive to be more than just accountants. We offer comprehensive support, resources and advice on all aspects of running a business – not just the finance parts. Because we want you to succeed almost as much as you do!
As a new start up business, we can help you with:
- Deciding on the most suitable legal structure for your business
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Creating cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to support your first year and help demonstrate the value of your business to potential funders
- Assess your financial requirements in the short and long term, and put you in touch with the most appropriate source of finance
- Arrange the registration of your business with Companies House and HMRC
- Design and set up an internal accounting system that complied with your statutory requirements and gives you the oversight you need to improve productivity
- Answer any questions you have and inform you of any statutory requirements you have
- Confidential advice and support from the very start, to help you grow into a successful business
If you’re a new business, or looking to start a business this year, we’d love to help you. Just get in touch to book your free, no obligation consultation and see how we can help you survive your first year and go on to thrive.