For small businesses, payroll is a time consuming and task. Keeping on top what you need to do and all of the changing regulations can feel almost impossible. Part and full time employees, paid hourly, weekly or monthly, coupled with new workplace pensions laws means that payroll mistakes are common for almost all businesses. Underpayments, overpayments or missed payments are all often happen in companies who are handling payroll in-house. But these mistakes can cost you time, money and even damage your relationship with your employees.
So instead of trying to manage this complex process by yourself, let us take the stress and worry away from it. At Berkshire accountants, we offer a comprehensive outsourced payroll service that will help you pay your salaries on time every month, and make sure you’re compliant with HMRC regulations. We use cloud-based payroll services along with over 10 years of experience and knowledge to deliver a diverse payroll and PAYE solution that is tailored to your unique needs. We can even provide e-filing facilities that will not only help you beat the statutory deadlines, but save you money as well.
Our comprehensive and confidential payroll service includes:
- Setting up new payroll systems
- Day to day payroll processing, including RTI
- Generating payslips (both digital and hard copy)
- Dealing with new employees, and those who are leaving
- Handling PAYE, National Insurance, statutory pay, sick leave and other payment issues
- Completing end of year returns and other statutory forms
- Issuing P60’s and P45’s
- Organising auto-enrolment requirements
- Payroll expenses and benefits
- Arranging pension deductions
- Administration of incentive schemes such as bonuses
At Berkshire Accountants, we strive to solve the problems you have, not just sell packages. That’s why all of our solutions are tailored to your business needs, with no extras or add-ons that provide no value to you. If you would like to find out more, please get in touch with us today.